Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ESLTalk - EOI Advanced English Summer Course - 2014

I've been teaching for 2 years now, as a language assistant.  Funny thing is if you asked my friends two years ago if I'd make a good English teacher - most of them would probably laugh in your face.

Now, two years later, I had my own class, the EOI Advanced English Summer Course and it was awesome.  Having my own class, with my lessons, my activities and my rules really allowed me to teach English in a different way.  

Fortunately, my students were receptive to my crazy antics and I've seen them improve and feel more comfortable in general with English.  

Thanks for having me, EOI and hopefully see you next summer!




 

 

 









CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: