Monday, July 28, 2014

Friends vs. Best friends.

Wow.  The last couple of days have been quite crazy, not really though, quite normal I guess when one is getting ready to move.

I am normally easy to get along with - sharp as always, but when I am stressed out, I do tend to lash out at comments which I think are obvious and doesn't help the equation.

Most of you probably know that I locked myself out of my apartment yesterday and just some of the comments (read previous posts), are just quite inappropriate (with my past mind set).

Anyways, its good to know who your friends are in a time of crisis.
and if this person thinks I am being mean when I locked myself out of my apartment, can you imagine what this person would do if I was in a real bind.

That's the thing about Best Friends - you love them 100%, even with the good, the bad, the crazy.

Needless to say, I probably won't make it a point to hang out with this person anymore.
Sort out what's making you angry?  Bitch I'm stressed out - your job as a friend is to a) help me or b) help me forget about it, not fucking tell me to FIGURE IT OUT.

Anyways.  Dedicated to all of my BFFs - those who still talk to me after I get a little (or a lot) NUTSO...   

No comments: