Saturday, July 26, 2014

When shit hits the fan...

My life is pretty simple and I like to keep it that way...

But when shit hits the fan... the fan must be on high speed because it just goes everywhere!

Yes, besides having to pack and move by the end of the month and everything else that goes along with that... I managed to lock myself out of my apartment, work without Wi-Fi in the house, deal with money issues (regarding accounts and what not).

What I do realize is when I am under stress, if you don't know how to deal with me you should just get out of my way.  

When I am stressed, I am very direct and I don't do well with stupid comments.

Like I locked myself out of my apartment yesterday... 
I don't have a car here, so I obviously left my keys inside...
Looking back on it, I could have just said yes, I did, but nope, when I'm stressed (bitchy) comments like this just don't slide like they normally do.  




Well, I will be out of my apartment by Thursday and with everything that I have to do this week hopefully by next week I'll be back to normal.

xoxoxo

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: