Monday, July 14, 2014

Busy Busy Busy Busy... July 2014

Hey everyone!

Well, life has been crazy busy, this time seriously.  I can't wait to just relax.

So - what am I doing?!


First, I am teaching a summer course, which is great because I do like teaching - a lot.  From there, I leave directly to head to CASCO.  The past two weeks, I've been entertaining as well, had a friend visit me, now, I have some downtime.  

Besides that, I am still writing for Vada Magazine also recording YouTube tutorials, though I haven't uploaded a video in over a week.  I'll work on it shortly and record new videos.

I am also writing a lot, in conjunction with my volunteer work, I have to write for this part of my practicum.

Oh yeah, did I mention I have to leave the apartment at the end of the month?  #omg I haven't started packing or anything, so it's just been a bit overwhelming.

Good news is, I am going back home to Hawaii next month - thanks to +United miles!

and a great affordable return flight with +Condor Airlines ($765) from HNL to FRA (layover in SEA) WOW!

Oh yeah, shout outs to my friends who joined Google+ +Ty Cullen and +selena summer maxwell 




Ha ha, we're slowly taking over!  bwah hah hah... 


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: