Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Last 24 hour in Spain...

My last 24 hours in Spain was just to enjoy and remind myself the 1,000 reasons I love Spain.  

Going back to my regular place for beers and of course tapas which ended up also including dinner and gin and tonics... well that's Rompeolas for you... Then again I was with great company. +Marcos Abel  (note take more pics when I drink with this guy)... 

Unfortunately, the pics nor this blog can't capture the awesomeness that is Rompeolas... Maybe +Elizabeth M will care to elaborate.

I'm going to miss the cafe con leche the most.  OMG.  I am going to live 6 months without cafe con leche.  OMG OMG OMG.  lol.  Special thanks to Minia for taking me to the airport!  xoxo.  





CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. 
Until next time.

No comments: