Thursday, April 17, 2014

TravelTalk - Kiev, Ukraine... day 7? 8? lol

Ooohhh... remind me to take pictures of my hostel... It's an awesome place... 
(yes, I know that hostels normally aren't "awesome") 

Oh yeah, my last hostel was so bad (compared to this one), it was in the middle of nowhere - took me 20 minutes to walk to the metro, and I didn't really sleep... there were no curtains and across the street was a super bright light... anywho, I digress.

Yikes... I can't believe I have 24 hours left... so many things I want to do 

Actually, on my last day, I'll probably take it easy and just go to a museum and go eat at different places. #nomnomnom


One of the things that I love about traveling is being completely open to the world around me... 

Yesterday, I went to the Kiev Polytechnic Institute University and gave an English lesson.  

It was quite fun... I got to see the campus, walk around 18-22 year olds... ha ha... 
(which I wouldn't have seen otherwise, if I wasn't invited by Ksyusha)




From Ukraine - With Love

English Class!  =D
After class, #selfie, I got to hang out with +Andrii Prepiialo and my couchsurfer hosts (which I will have to write a completely separate blog about... yup...) had a couple of beers, walked around and had a great time... (no, I didn't take too many pictures at night), oh... lol we stopped by a bar and we ended up speaking in Spanish... there's a bar (which we're going back to tonight, I only went to use the bathroom... =P) which has a cool Spanish vibe... My first time hearing a Ukranian speaking Spanish (quite well, actually)... 





Well, I really should write more, but I am hungry and my breakfast is here... 
(^___^)

Then off to the museum.  #last24hours.  Sun is out!  OMFG!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: