Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Max you know. The Max you knew.

Social media is an interesting beast... 

It allows people to connect and also reconnect from previous lives.  

Yes, previous lives.  Though I'm 33 and turning 34 this June, I feel that there has been a couple points in my life which changed the course of my life so drastically that I don't even think I'm the same person that I was 6 years ago.

If you actually have not spent time with me the last 6 years, please don't think that I am the same person that you knew.  If you have not talked to me, don't assume that the person and image you created is still the same as today.

You'd be sadly mistaken and miss out on the real me.

Love to you all.



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: