Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Random Update - #selfie

Yes, some of my friends make fun of me because of my work schedule, but I am seriously really, really busy!  I am leaving for Madrid then Kyiv (Kiev) in less than 20 hours and I still haven't packed.

Yup, I haven't even had time to go to the gym!  I'm going to try to squeeze in a quick trip to the swimming pool later today... even though I have tons of things to do... The last 2 night I went out to dinner... I've been eating so much (well I normally eat a lot anyways, but more than normal... #oinkoink).  

There are so many things I need to do, (I haven't even had a chance to write about my weekend in Las Médulas), nor the three things I love about Galicia... (yes, I do love Galicia!).  Yes, I still need to record videos (I am behind on that as well - don't worry I have many video ideas lined up!)  

Anyways... quick blog... hahaha, what do I do after getting an awesome haircut?

#selfies

Will be updating this blog with more #selfies.





CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: