Friday, February 28, 2014

It's March! Time to plan the spring and summer.... =D



OMG.  It's March.  So much to do - so little time.  

First, time to plan some trips!  I have 1 planned in April - I am heading to Ukraine (yes, Ukraine) and in May, I am heading to Madrid to watch the Madrid Open.  

For those of you who have been following my blog for some time, you might remember that last year I had tickets and train tickets to head to Madrid to watch the Madrid Open, but I was ill and could not make the trip!  I can't wait, I'm only watching the first two days, but I can't wait to see my first tennis matches live in person! 

Besides those two trips, I want to squeeze in a weekend trip to London.

The next couple of months will be quite busy, my thesis proposal was denied (so basically last 8 weeks of research down the drain), but that's ok, I am putting together a new proposal which combines both Public Health and Medical Anthropology.  

This is probably the only time I will probably say this, but I wish I had access to a library with English books (particularly - filled with research based material), I'm sure there is one here in A Coruña, I just have to find it.

Besides my thesis, travel, its March - time to WHIP my @$$ into shape.  So here's the plan, its time for shakes, shakes and more shakes.  Going to buy a blender tomorrow and hitting the gym starting Sunday.

I've already rearranged my room so it has a better flow.

Oh yeah, I have a new phone and a new laptop, so I'm selling a bunch of stuff!

Just in case you're interested:
Microsoft Surface RT 64GB
Dell XPS 8500 (with a 23" monitor)
Dell 17" Inspiron Laptop (with Windows 8 and Office)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB
Apple iPhone 5C 16GB
Blackberry Z30


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: