Friday, February 07, 2014

New YouTube Videos!

Hey everyone,

This past week, I recorded some new videos!  Sorry I haven't been writing, I've just had a nice relaxing week, hanging out in Ferrol, catching up with friends and working on my thesis.

Don't forget to subscribe!

Some people have been asking me about how I watch American television shows while I am in Spain?!
So, I decided to create this video!  Enjoy!



On this episode of Café con Leche with Max, our special guest +Candace Skinner talks about her research: Environmental and Cultural Anthropology (yes - we completely geek out).  This video is Advanced 2 and C1 level.  We also talk about various topics, such as Texas, Hawaii, the weather and so forth!

+Poli P and I talk about technology!  On this episode - we talk about Amazon Prime, +T-Mobile and +AT&T (which we preferred TMobile), the cheapest cell phone plan available (its on the description of the video), and Microsoft and the new CEO!



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: