Friday, February 07, 2014

Mi Vida in Galicia - Dos Días en Ferrol.

How do I spend my week off?!

Apparently, not going on my flight to Germany - where it is currently colder than Spain (by 5-10 degrees, which isn't much - but hey, I still refuse to go anywhere colder right now).

Heading to Ferrol to spend a quick 2 days (less than 48 hours) was great.

While I didn't get to say hi to everyone and catch up (another excuse to head back!), it was pretty cool to go back, talk story, and walk the halls which was my 2nd home last year.  

Yes, its raining.
Yes, its cold and raining, but weird thing is it doesn't bother me (I'm probably 1 of 2 people who doesn't own an umbrella in A Coruña). 

Yes, chocolate milk for breakfast!  COLA CAO
 Breakfast here in Spain still takes some adjusting.  While sometimes I crave rice and fried eggs, for breakfast, I normally just have oatmeal (with soy milk and honey), and Greek yogurt.

Gin and Tonics - the best in Spain!
 I wouldn't classify myself as a connoisseur, but one of my two favorite drinks (the third requires antacid before drinking), well you know that I LOVE cosmos and my other favorite drink is gin and tonics (though I try to limit myself to just 14 - kidding, 12 - still kidding.  O_O).  Here in Spain, gin and tonics are an art form.  Depending on the gin, your drink may have different types of fruits (mine is shown with cinnamon and there is also orange peel).

Chipirones - OMG
If you ever come to Galicia, (make sure you're not allergic to seafood or a vegetarian) you have to try so many delicious things to eat.  This is one of my favorites.  #yum #nomnomnom #delish 

#stopprocrastinating
#workonthesis
#maybetomorrow
#byefornow

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: