Saturday, February 01, 2014

Mi Vida en Galicia - O Lar de Toxos, Ferrol

Hi everyone,

My first time back to Ferrol this year was more than I could ask for, in 24 hours, I got to hang out with friends, eat until I could not eat anymore, dance until I was exhausted, and laugh until my cheeks hurt, chat over café con leche, sing karaoke (in English and Spanish - joder!), 

My first Karaoke song in Spanish

Hopefully, I will be recording more videos of my life here in Galicia.  Here are some pictures of a video of O Lar de Toxos!




Did I mention food?!  Of course after eating and partying (I didn't go to sleep until 6am), the next day, a deliciously prepared lunch!




CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: