Monday, March 03, 2014

Spring Cleaning - Online Sale!

Hey everyone!

I've had a couple of days off and its time for spring cleaning!  I'll be selling a lot of things online.  Everything from cell phones, computers, laptops, desktops, monitors, clothes, jeans, random electronics (SD cards, chargers, etc).  Yes, I definitely love technology and clothes and its time to get back to the basics.  

Not to mention, since I gave a class about fashion and consumerism - time to put my money where my mouth it, selling nearly everything that has a brand new tag and hasn't been worn in the past year.  

All the clothes are size small.  Most of the technology I have are fairly new.  Have any questions - shoot me a message!  










CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: