Saturday, November 09, 2013

MusicTalk - Current Playlist nov.09

This week, I am listening to two songs from 2 great vocalists: Christina Aguilera and Carrie Underwood.
I've been quite down the last couple of weeks, and I guess the music here reflects that.  Sorry for the ballads and sad songs, but they are great songs, nonetheless.

This first song was originally recorded by A Great Big World, but in this version they are accompanied by the incomparable Christina Aguilera.


Here are the lyrics...

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I am feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.

And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I will swallow my pride.
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
And anywhere, I would have followed you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something...

This next song, is by one of my favorite country artists, Carrie Underwood.  I love all of her albums and this particular song highlights her great vocal ability.  In this song, she sings with the original artist who recorded the song, Randy Travis.



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: