Monday, November 25, 2013

FashionTalk - Things I love right now - Nov.2013!

Well, I love fashionable things, but I also rarely pay full price.  Since I've been feeling a little blue, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to make me happy - so here are my favorite things right now.


Yes, I love bags, and if I had to get 1 bag for the remainder of the season - this would be it!  It can be used as a tote, a messenger bag, big enough for a tablet, a small laptop and I love the two tone!

CLICK HERE to check this item out on BlueFly!
SOURCE: BLUEFLY
I love cardigans, I think I have about 15.  Cardigans are great, to be honest, it has the ability to dress anything up, which normally I wear a tanktop underneath, but you would never know, since I'm wearing a cardigan.  I love the color of this as well!

SOURCE: AMAZON VIP
I love these shoes: BucketFeet!

Wow, tired of the same boring designs? Well these affordable shoes are designed by artists!  Whatever your style, or your favorite color, I'm sure you'll be able to find one that matches you!

Here is the shoe for me.  

CLICK HERE to check these shoes (and others!) out on BucketFeet!
SOURCE: BUCKETFEET
Which one is your favorite?!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: