Saturday, November 09, 2013

GameTalk - 40,000 Achievement Points!

Aloha everyone!

Considering that I have been living in Spain for over a year - sans Xbox 360, the only way for me to earn achievement points is through Windows Phone 8 and Xbox games on PC (which those of you who play Windows 8 games on both PC and mobile devices know that the selection is paltry).

Anywho, I've crossed this threshold.  Sort of wish I can get my hands now on a Xbox One, but that probably isn't likely since I am spending more into the Steam Platform - not to mention a PS3 is super cheap in the United States and there is still a whole catalog of games for that platform I have yet to play.

Well, enough gaming talk for now.


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: