Friday, November 22, 2013

GameTalk - PS4 or Xbox One?

Since I'm at home with a cold, and a few people have been asking me about which game console I would buy, I thought I'd write a quick blog about which one and why...


Both PS4 and Xbox One have a lot going for it.  However, one of those things isn't backwards compatibility, so if you decide on a system, you will not be able to play your previous games for either system.

The current amount of launch games for each system isn't that robust, nor is there a must play game for either system, most of the exclusive must haves will not be released until sometime next year or even perhaps further in the future.

Personally, if I were to buy a game console right now, it would be a PS3 - that's right a PlayStation 3.
The previous generation of gaming, I played mostly Xbox 360 games, and in this generation, there isn't any games which compel me to commit to either side (though I'm leaning towards Xbox One, because of my gamerscore).  

My advice would be to enjoy the previous generation.  It is more affordable, there are hundreds of games for either system.  Truth of the matter is there are over 80 million installed base for each system, and only 3-4 million are projected to buy each respective system, so its not like you'll be alone.  

Yup, if you're currently a PS3 gamer, buy a Xbox 360.
If you're a Xbox 360 gamer, buy a PS3.

Tons of games, from eBay, gamestop, amazon, all with second hand games and consoles for about a third of the price of new consoles - maybe even cheaper.  There are lots of exclusives for each system to be enjoyed!

Xbox One vs PlayStation 4

WINNERS = Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

SOURCE: DUALSHOCKERS.COM
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: