Monday, October 28, 2013

SpainTalk - My Weekend.

I have been here in A Coruña for 6 weeks.  Time does fly by.  Funny thing is I haven't gone out at all.  

The few times that I have explored A Coruña, it has been with friends from Ferrol.  Speaking of which, I need to plan the next Ferrol English Dinner Club!

This weekend was quite unique, simply because my class (Health Care Management) ended last Friday.  No school (teaching wise), and no responsibilities.

So what do I do when I have nothing to do?!  

Video Games and Junk Food WEEKEND - DUH!

Weekend of The Walking Dead, DOHA 2, Final Fantasy VII, ice cream, banana chocolate pancakes, 3 bags of potato chips and even home made syrup!

Just in case you're on Steam - hawaiiinsomniac.

While, I definitely agree that it is ok to have junk food once in a while, this can't be a daily thing.  

In fact, just got home from the gym.  Took a spinning class, then ran on the treadmill for a quick 15 minutes, then swam.  Protein shake and gatorade.  

That was my weekend.  Perhaps, I should get productive and plan some lessons!  o_O  

Yes, I had the most kills.  Target practice.

Chocolate banana pancakes!  woot woot!

Just add water for home made syrup!



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: