Saturday, October 12, 2013

SpainTalk - First Care package...

I received my first care package in the mail yesterday from +Poli P .
(Hooray, I can actually tag people through my blog!)

Ok, let me describe what's in my care package.

First - Pentel EnerGel Retractable liquid gel 0.7 metal tip pens in multicolor.  Yes, I am neurotic about pens.  I've been using the same pens for about 6-7 years now.  Working in finance before, and being a notary, I had to sign lots and lots and lots of paperwork, so a good pen is essential, needless to say, I tried others and this is the best pen out there!

Next is yellow curry - one of my favorite foods, from Thailand.  Its a little spicy (I don't think its that spicy, but most Galicians think otherwise).

Next is sriracha - because +David Azevedo used all of my sriracha and didn't tell me this past summer... hahaha... balance has been restored, and I can't wait to try some since I can't breath out of my nose.
I think sriracha is actually from Vietnam and is commonly used in foods like Pho.

Lastly is caldereta mix, this packet of spices are from the Philippines and its great with meat, potatoes and carrots, I can't wait to cook some!  I'm actually getting a little hungry now.

Well, time to work on my final paper.  meh.  Enjoy your weekend.  I'll be couped up, recovering and writing.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: