Saturday, September 14, 2013

TravelTalk - Madrid (8 Years Later)

My first trip to Spain was in 2005, now almost 8 years later, I wanted to recreate some photos that I have taken on that trip.  How fortunate of me to still keep in touch with my friend Raul.

Who would have thought that I would be living in Spain 8 years later? Who would have thought that I would be living in Galicia? I certainly didn't and now I can't really imagine living anywhere else at the moment.

Today, I am so fortunate to be back in Spain another year, which starts off with hanging out with one of the first people I've met in Spain.

2005 - November
2013 - September

2005 - November
2013 - September
No trip for me to Madrid is complete without a visit to the chocolateria San Gines for churros con chocolate - and let me tell you after 8 years later, it is still the best that I have had in the entire world.


Mahalo nui loa for your hospitality in Madrid, Raul and Joanne - I can't want to return the favor in A Coruña.  wow.  Time does fly by.  


No comments: