Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MusicTalk - Stream "The Diving Board" Elton John's new album!

There isn't too many artists out there in which I would pay for to see a concert or an album.

Well, of those individuals happens to be Elton John, who coincidentally, performed the last concert I saw in person in Hawaii.  He played for 3 hours, no back up singers, just him and his piano.

Wow.

Well, he has a new album out and I can tell you it is different than ANYTHING you are listening to the radio now.  I'm not quite sure I like it yet, I'm going to stream the whole album again.

This is worldwide - so share this blog with your friends!


Thanks to Amazon and Elton John for giving us this opportunity!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE:
 http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. 
 Until next time.

No comments: