Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ferrol English Dinner Club - September Edition

Aloha everyone,

Ha ha!  I am back.  I'm super happy to be back and seeing all of you yesterday is just the icing on the cake (which you guys know I love cake - but that's another story).

As many of you probably already know, I am getting settled in A Coruña, and heading back to Ferrol yesterday brought back a lot of memories.  Surprisingly, though I've been here in Galicia since last Sunday, last night was my first time eating out (well, I've been cooking at home and I'm still unpacking), so eating out last night was a special treat and yes, good food, great company - what else could I ask for?! Nice weather!? That was included too!

The next Ferrol English Dinner Club will take place in November (maybe October, I'm not quite sure yet), if you know of anyone who is interested in signing up - http://ferroldinner.info/

Here are just a few pictures (scroll down for the main link to download, share, tag, etc).

All photos taken with HTC One (no longer carrying my camera!)






I am also going to start incorporating sounds into my blog, I had planned to record a video, but by time I thought of it, I was already quite drunk.  o_O

Sounds - O Lar de Toxos
I was outside of O Lar de Toxos about an hour before the dinner, just to make sure everything was ok and to meet someone for drinking beforehand and I heard this awesome sound.

Sounds - DM Nightclub
I just wanted to record this clip while we were out and about dancing!

You can view, share, and download photos here: CLICK HERE

Feel free to share this blog with your friends! =)

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: