Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SpainTalk - What would you like to see?!

I am finally back in Galicia (well, since Sunday), but I am finally getting settled back in, unpacking, sorting, cleaning, paying, updating, running, swimming, typing, writing, reading, talking, drinking (coffee), and eating (of course)...

Now that I am back in Galicia, to continue my videos on YouTube, I'll post a weekly video about something here in Galicia.  This is an opportunity for you to get to know a little about me and my life here in Spain.  You've seen some pictures, but this will be a first hand look at things here in A Coruña, of course, I'll be shooting some videos of Ferrol and other surrounding areas as well.

So... What would you like to see here in Spain?!  If you're looking for something touristic in Madrid or Barcelona - those things already exist (you can google those)...

Well first video coming this Sunday.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: