Saturday, November 10, 2012

Monthly Challenge - SpainTalk - Popcorm

Wow.  I went to go see the movie SkyFall and it was my first movie in Spain.

This was not the first time I've watched a movie overseas.  I remember watching Midnight in Paris last year when I was in Paris, watching Bridget Jones' Diary in New Zealand, Harry Potter in Guatemala (the last movie on opening day) as well as a movie in Australia - which I can't remember the name, but I remember a catch phrase from the movie - "Lower your eyes!" I recall watching that movie with Andi.  What was that movie?!  This movie was the first however, that I watched completely in Spanish - without subtitles.  The Harry Potter movie had Spanish subtitles but the vocals were in English.

The picture today is of popcorn!

Wow!  This is the biggest popcorn container I have ever seen at a movie theater - so of course, I had to have it!  YUM - and I washed it down with a large orange Fanta.  =]

The movie BTW was rather blah, I wouldn't recommend it - It is definitely a rental!


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: