Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The older I get, the more amazed I am with the tremendous support, love, and encouragement that I receive from family and friends - truly, without you, your love and support traveling would be that much harder.

This year has been full of ups and downs.  Losing the person I considered to be my best friend has made me realize that I am blessed to have many close friends that I could add the same title to.

Whether its backpacking throughout Guatemala, stuffing my face with two types of gelato in Italy, or running a marathon in Alaska - you will be in my thoughts. I want to take this time to tell you, how blessed I am and grateful that you are a part of my life. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

PS. Sending you my virtual baked goods.  


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: