Thursday, November 01, 2012

Monthly Challenge - SpainTalk - Parque Municipal Raíña Sofía

This is my first monthly challenge in quite some time and considering that I haven't posted many pictures about my daily life and Ferrol - voila! The opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

The monthly challenge for this month - take a picture DAILY and blog about it.  Pretty simple, right?!  It actually isn't that hard, it just requires a good 10-20 minutes.

Ok, over the next month, I'll be able to share with you my life: work, home, play, Ferrol, food (of course!).  

Well, today I was walking around Ferrol with my friend Ale after lunch and we ended up at Parque Municipal Raíña Sofía.  While it is a small park, I found it quite refreshing, the crisp cool air, the brown leaves, really reminds me of Autumn.


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: