Monday, November 05, 2012

Monthly Challenge - SpainTalk - Keyboard

For most of us, typing is second nature.  Typing is a part of our daily lives - for most of us anyways.

While the keyboard below may look like a typical keyboard (which it is typical - for Spain), this keyboard is tricky.  For example, to use the @ sign, you will have to press Control + Alt + 2 (whereas with my computer it is only Shift + 2).

They numbers and letters are pretty much the same, it is the addition of the symbols and special characters like ñ that makes the Spanish keyboard different for Americans.

This is probably why, I love phones without a physical keyboard, on my iPhone, I have 4 keyboards, English, Spanish, French and Emoji.

For those of you trying to type in another language with auto-correct, you know it will drive you bananas.

Ha.  Sorry so short, class starts in 3 minutes.  Ciao!



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

2 comments:

Kirara said...

Hi Max! I just wanted to tell you(if nobody did before)that for typing the signs like @ you can press AltGr instead of Ctrl+Alt. I hope it is useful to you. Bye.

Unknown said...

oooohhhh... =]

I learn something new everyday! Thanks!