Wednesday, January 09, 2013

TechTalk - Social Networking and Word Games

Social networking.  

All right - since I don't have Facebook, some of you have asked how to join me in my online footprint.

Alright, here are a couple of ways you can keep in touch with me online.

No Facebook - not now - not ever. In fact, I deleted my Instagram account which is now owned my Facebook.  If you want to know how to delete your Instagram account - CLICK HERE.

Most of you have a Gmail account and Google+ is my social network of choice.  Creation of circles make privacy navigation very easy.

CLICK HERE for Google+
I am also on Twitter.  CLICK HERE for Twitter

I love to play word games.  For those of you who have iOS and want to play some word games - let's go!  
My GameCenter user ID is - hawaiiinsomniac.  Feel free to add me.

My word games of choice are:
War of Words Apocalypse and LetterPress (both with free versions).

UPDATE: Also RunKeeper - hawaiiinsomniac
Like to work out - RunKeeper is the best app to keep track of your workout - distance, time, elevation, and even map tracking and live updating (with RunKeeper Elite).

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: