Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grades

Wow... It's official.  I've passed all of my classes this semester and with flying colors.  

Actually, flying with colors for quite some time - since Fall 2009.

Looking back at my stint at UH-Manoa, I've had an awesome opportunity to be with great instructors.  I actually remember all of them... Hmm.. Let me see... 

Fall 2009: Norton, Roussev, Conred, Thompson and Glenn. Spring 2010: Arno, Yano, Wood and Krattiger.  

Fall 2010: Beaule, Blake, Yeh and Ferguson.  

Spring 2011: Bae, Pietrusewsky, Beaule, Hasager and Lid. 

Summer 2011: Cunningham and Petersen.  

Fall 2011: Bayman, Arno, Saethre, Brunson and Saethre...  

Special thanks to all of the teachers who have help mold this mind (which really isn't easy to do!)


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

1 comment:

mariamesa said...

impressive!!! way to go!!!