Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Graduation To ME!

Who would have thought?  Today, I am officially a college graduate.  Yes - a recipient of a Bachelor Degree in Anthropology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.  

Yes, today is the ceremony and instead of walking the stage and receiving my diploma, I will be volunteering at Ward Warehouse - wrapping presents to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Quite interesting really - do I feel any different today? No... yet, somehow I'm a better member of society for obtaining this piece of paper -  which of course doesn't arrive in the mail for another 10-12 weeks.

Well, if I can do it - you can as well.  Actually, its really interesting the dynamics of the classroom when you are older.  I am not afraid to speak up in class - I'm quite sure my classmates would wish that I STFU. o_O

Sorry so short, I really wanted to write a longer piece about this, and perhaps I will, but I have to get ready to volunteer.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

1 comment: