Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Tree

Wow... I am beyond in the spirit of Christmas that I am so happy and beyond excited for the holidays.

Today, I had a final 0730 this morning - though I was in awake and studying by 0430, then I decorated my tree with the help of Summer (of course whilst listening to Christmas music), had Greek for for lunch, after we went snorkeling and swimming, watched a Christmas movie - Arthur's Christmas (3/5 stars)...

Sooo... back to the Christmas tree.  This is my first ever real christmas tree so I was quite nervous - as you can see from the before picture but nonetheless...

Here is the final product.  I can't believe how awesome it looks!

Looks way better in person! =D

Before
Decorating the Christmas Tree!

After

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.