Monday, July 14, 2008

Video Announcement, E3 - 2008 - Microsoft

VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT
All of my new videos will no longer stream from YouTube. I am a big fan of a new company called Vimeo. Previous videos on my blogs will soon be updated.

E3 - 2008
I was going to wait until I've heard from all of the big guns: Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Sony Playstation 3 before posting a blog about E3, but this is too good to pass up!

I am really excited about the XBOX 360 for the coming year; there are TONS of new features coming to this console, which I have come to love so much. Besides an updated dashboard, new avatar system, more exclusive XBOX Live Arcade games, games that were previously exclusive to Sony Playstation 3 are now coming to XBOX 360. I had planned to purchase a new Playstation 3 for the new Final Fantasy XIII game, but with this game coming to XBOX 360, I don't think I need it (PS3) anytime soon. Another major announcement, you will be able to stream movies from Netflix directly to your XBOX 360! OMG! That is huge! I don't have Internet Explorer at home, being a Apple user of course (well non-intel base), I haven't been able to stream Netflix movies, but as soon as I get my XBOX 360 back from the manufacturer, I can stream them to my system and watch them on my HDTV (I doubt that they'll be streaming in HD, but hey, its a great deal!) You'll need a XBOX 360, a netflix account and a XBOX Live Gold Membership. My last wish is a Blu Ray disk drive, either built-in or an external one. Then the PS3, is dead. There are so many RPGs coming within the next year, I'll be busy playing video games for quite some time. I am really looking forward to: Tales of Vesperia, Fable 2, The Last Remnant, Infinite Discovery and Star Ocean!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Mommica said...

I'm going to check out that Vimeo because I am going to start posting videos. yay!