Friday, July 25, 2008

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions

DECISIONS
You know, its times like these where I think about how blessed I am. There has definitely been a lot of rough patches in my life, but now, life is pretty great.

What is this post about? Decisions.

Normally, there are a lot of decisions to be made in my life. Some minor, some... life altering, but I am now at the point in my life where my hardest decision is... "Where am I going on vacation?" I know it sounds stupid, but hey its my blog... so hear me out...

I currently have a round trip ticket to Portugal, which I really would like to go, but the Euro is really kicking our a$$ at the moment. I do plan to spend most of my time in Morocco if I decide to go.

My other options are...

I am also thinking of going to the Philippines for a week, which would be really inexpensive except for the plane ticket. You know visit the outer islands, get pampered for super cheap!

Go to Maui for a week. It has been almost a year since I've been and it would be great to just relax, take the super ferry over and just cruise, surf, and hang out with friends.

Or finally a week in Australia, yes I've been there 8-9 times, but hey, its a great place to be with good friends, decent exchange rates, and cute guys...

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Portugal
Photobucket
Morocco
Photobucket
Philippines
Photobucket
Australia
Photobucket
Hawai'i
Photobucket


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

If the price is the issue, go with Maui!!!

JEMRALINO said...

I say go to australia. Yipee for cute boys!!!!