Thursday, July 17, 2008

Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - 2008

Aloha,

This year I am participating in the 2008 Honolulu Marathon and I will be running on behalf of Leukemia and Lymphoma. Leukemia and Lymphoma affects many people that transcends age, race and sex. My goal this year is to raise $5500, please help me get the word out by clicking on the link below and passing the word to friends and family. I know its a hard economic time for all, and if you can donate, that's a great bonus.

Click here for my personal site!

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

JEMRALINO said...

You know the e-mail you sent was trapped in my spam folder - good thing I checked it before I cleared the spam folder....might want to re-send that to people.

Unknown said...

Oh wow... Will do!