Sunday, July 20, 2008

360, Jake, Avatar iPhone

360
Microsoft is surprisingly on it. I tracked my XBOX 360 this past Thursday and it had arrived at their facilities. Out of sheer boredom, because there is no surf, I tracked it again Saturday morning... "Device shipped to customer - Your console has been repaired or replaced. We are shipping it back to you." WOW that was really quick. I wonder if they just started the 360 and said, Dang, we just have to send him a new one! I am thinking of getting a 120 GB HD for my 360. There are a lot of games coming out and a lot of features that will be coming out. I currently have a 20GB and I think its time to upgrade or should I get an Apple TV? Oooohhhh!

JAKE SHIMABUKURO
So, I was bored around 4PM, Saturday and I didn't want to fall asleep, so I went to Hawaii Kai Towne Center (right next door) to get some Starbucks. It was really weird because I couldn't find parking, once I did I headed straight to Starbucks and it was so weird there were so many people there, and guess why!? Well, (if you've read the heading) Jake Shimabukuro was having a free concert!

Ok, I know this photo is small, but look between the girl's head and the guy's head. Look in the center!
Photobucket

AVATAR
I love the Avatar. Its a TV show in Nickelodeon, and yes its on its 3rd season and I've watched every single episode and I have purchased every single episode on iTunes. Its a cartoon, but yet it transgresses age, by talking about things that are the basis of human behavior. Don't believe me, this is an excerpt from the top iTunes review.

"One of the best shows on television, period, by pdthlem"
-Let me start off by saying that I'm 42, I have a PhD, and I love Avatar. Not because my son also loves it but because it is an incredibly well done show.

Photobucket

iPhone Camera!
Who says the iPhone doesn't take good photos?!
Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: