Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Usual Weekend, O.O.C

A USUAL WEEKEND
This past weekend was nothing out of the ordinary. On Saturday, I went surfing and basically stayed at the beach for a good 8 hours. Nothing exciting on Sunday, quick run in the morning, a trip to Walmart (to pickup certain necessities), the Apple Store, bought a surfboard sock at T&C Surf, and a quick stop at Costco. I heard on Pandora that I've always loved and I just stumbled upon it listening to a Kylie Minogue playlist. I heart Pandora! On my previous blog (RROD), I wrote about my 360. Well, it appears I am addicted to video games. (Well, it does help to mention that my DVD player was my 360, I don't like watching movies through my laptop). I am currently borrowing my roommate's Nintendo DS and I purchased a new game called Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Its such a great game. I've only played 4 hours of the game and wow, it has my brain working. Its a great story line, but within the game is PUZZLES GALORE! Here is a puzzle from the game. The first person to post the correct answer on the comment, will get a song gifted to them via iTunes (your pick of course!) Here is one the 100s of riddles.
_______
Ten candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows in through an open window and extinguishes two of them. Checking back in on the candles later, you see that one more candle has gone out. To make sure no more flames go out, you shut the window. Assuming the wind doesn't extinguish any more candles, how many candles do you have left in the end?

Professor Layton
Photobucket

O.O.C
My hair is normally O.O.C, well what works the best against hair that is O.O.C? Lots of conditioner!
My First iPhone self-photo
Photobucket

Sorry so short, a non-eventful weekend. A good thing?

Dust off your shoes and update your iPod playlist, I'll be sending out my next Nike + challenge soon!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: