Monday, September 22, 2014

My crazy friends... #awesomesauce

My plane leaves in less than 4 hours and it's quite crazy that I'll be on the road again.  This is dedicated to my crazy friends.  No matter how long I'm gone, no matter how long I visit, no matter how long I stay... 

Warning Facebook Rant: This is probably why I hate Facebook - it creates a false sense of friendship.  I'm sure people have seen FB posts and obviously I'm wherever I am... If you're not making the effort to hang out - why bother?! Yes, I take part blame, but then again I don't change my number wherever I am in the world so I've always been a text, email SMS, tweet, Google message away.

Back to these awesome people and someone not photographed +Putali Kandel 

Thanks for being #awesomesauce






CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: