Friday, September 12, 2014

Moped adventures.

Funny.  Before this trip, I've never ridden on a moped in my life.  Now, I think its one of my preferred methods of transportation!  

My friend +Eric Pucan Hester and +aubrey ph have a moped which they weren't using because Eric injured his hands, and I of course was hesitant to borrow it.

Needless to say, after a 10 crash course and quick Q and A in operation - I rode that moped from Kalihi to Hawaii Kai.

While that doesn't sound like a big deal...  the first time I rode the moped was at night and it started raining on Kalanianaole Highway... which felt like darts were being thrown at me.

Besides that... its completely #awesomesauce






CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: