Friday, September 12, 2014

Las Vegas in 24 hours... pictalk

Yes, I'm crazy, but one of my friends comes at a close 2nd.  <3 a="" class="g-profile" href="//plus.google.com/103090759518474938510" nbsp="" target="_blank" you="">+Putali Kandel
 

I wasn't planning to go anywhere in LA with the exception of the surrounding area to see friends and family, but next thing you know, she's picking me up and #roadtrip off to Las Vegas.  

With all of the stops, the trip was roughly 5 hours... Thanks to Taco Bell for keeping us hydrated - those Taco Supremes are so good. LOL

This trip was way too short, I could have spent easily another day gambling. After arriving to the hotel, a quick walk around, a little gambling - it was already dinner time - yup, off to +Gordon Ramsay's Burgr in Las Vegas.  Which I was very happy to see +Alberto Garcia join in on the fun with us.  

Surprisingly, the menu there was affordable.  By affordable, I mean a cheapest burger was $12 and the most expensive was $20.  If you've been to another of Ramsay's restaurants you know a meal can cost upwards of $60-$100 per person.  The jalopeno poppers were great - but if you're not use to spicy food - stay away from them! They weren't too spicy, but the combination of that and the cheese did a number on my stomach.  

After an awesome dinner with great company, it was time for a little gambling and then a massage.  I love getting foot massages while I am in Las Vegas/So Cal.  They cost around $20-$30 and its a whole hour treatment!  Super awesome.

After that, we pretty much went to the hotel room and passed out.  The next day, I woke up early to meet one of my friends from Hawaii, Daisy - who is now living in Las Vegas - yey!  It was great to talk story and catch up.. .it's been ages!  

That was pretty much it, a drive home, which involved Uber because of my parents. LOL they're crazier than I am - I swear!

Until next time Las Vegas! 












Special thanks to +Caesars Palace for accommodating our quick trip!  Hooray for Total Rewards!


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: