Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hanging out with BFF

You know, I've been blessed to have a handful of pretty awesome BFFs.  

I probably don't blog enough about these moments, but that's for good reason.  As much as I post everything publicly, I'm still a private person.  Sharing my emotions online (except when I'm peeved at a company), and certain aspects of my life will never be online.  

Well, this is one of my BFFs, +Maura Shannon.  Yup, kind of crazy, I've spent probably more time with this person than any other person in the world.  (We worked and lived together for an extended period of time).  

Well, I'm at +McDonald's again (it's $1.00 for any size drink and when its HOT as BALLS outside), it's the cheapest place on the island for ice tea (or water or powerade or whatever - #freerefills)

Yeah, funny thing we kinda talk like we're married.  Finishing each other's sentences, answering others at the same time with the same responses, and we understand each other's mannerisms quite well.  Ha ha, it's not personal - I just need a nap.

Gotta go - until next time! 

2014






CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: