Friday, August 22, 2014

Island Tour with Spaniards and new OnePlus One

One of my favorite things to do when I am back in Hawaii is to drive around the island.  However on this trip it was a little different... it was with Spaniards! HAHA.

Long story short, I met 2 Spanish guys (who are on vacation) and next thing you know - I'm giving them an island tour with their rented convertible.  #awesomesauce.

**All photos taken with +OnePlus One** for all the mobile nerds!

Our tour had many stops, from lookouts, hikes, food, food (and more food), even playing in the waves and yes - me and my Spanglish at its best... 

Shoutout to new friends +Javier G +Jesus Burriana.

This is one of my favorite mini-hikes... it's perfect for a jog, a brisk walk... did I mention the view?  Always breezy, this hike is awesome if you have an hour to spare and do something outdoors.


This may look a little crazy, but its one of my favorite things to eat.  Imagine, you just finished swimming, you're starving and thirsty and you have about $3.00.  Or you're on your way to work, you're hungry, you're running late, you need to be able to eat and drive!  Well, Spam musubi is just for you... It's the perfect combination of childhood nostalgia, salty goodness and size!





I know this is going to sound crazy, but my favorite thing about Hawaii (Oahu in particular) is the view of the mountains... Yes, I know there are beautiful beaches and such, but for me the mountain here in Hawaii are unique and just #awesomesauce

+OnePlus One Selfie!  #oneplus #summershots




After snorkeling - I introduced the guys the plate lunch... #nomnomnom

BBQ short ribs, chicken katsu and mahi mahi... 

Garlic shrimp - guess from where?!  #onolicious




CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: