Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Another day... #luckyme

Special thanks to that guy on the bus last night who was rocking out to his own music.  Your sheer love of metal music and lack of public shame, made me laugh hysterically (and a bit jelly).

**Still looking for a roadbike, if anyone has one they're not using**

It has been an awesome couple of days, my left ear finally popped yesterday - conforming that my best diving days are probably behind me.

Yesterday was pretty cool.  Nothing super exciting, but awesome nonetheless.  One of the most surprising things about my travels that people don't realize is that I normally spend a lot of time alone - yes, even in Hawaii.  Most people are working and stuff, or I guess assume I'm busy.  

Well, funny how random stuff works out too.  Yesterday, I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D, OMG it was $15.50, but completely worth it, seeing a 3D movie on a huge screen and proper 3D was amazeballs.  

Before that I was at one of my favorite beaches.  Ala Moana beach park.  It normally gets a bit crowded on the weekends, but on this Monday afternoon it was perfect.  I swam for a bit (of course forgot my goggles), and my pictures of myself didn't turn out that well, but hey, its still super.


Got to hang out with one of my BFFs just walking around Walmart - I know, right?  I was trying to see if they had a computer I wanted (of course, they didn't), we also had some Jamba Juice - what what?!  Acai bowl.  Yes, I know it's not the best place to get it, but hey my first Acai bowl in over year, k.  lol try relax. 

Oh yeah, this is what I had for breakfast yesterday.  I had to get my license renewed (which only took 2 hours BTW - kinda good since it was a Monday).  For the peeps overseas, this is corned beef hash, with fried rice and 2 over medium eggs (I really wanted pancakes, but then I'd need a lot of toast for the beef and eggs).  


Speaking of breakfast - gonna go eat.  I forgot what else I wanted to say.  o_O

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: