Saturday, August 16, 2014

First 24 hours back in Hawaii

The first 24 hours back on the island have been quite a mixture of emotions, everything from sheer joy to complete exhaustion.  The trip itself to Hawaii wasn't too bad, I was able to sleep for most of the three flights, just wished I had more access to water.  Sat next to friendly people on all of the flights, but just the journey itself kinda messed up my system this time around.  I have a runny nose - completely clear, and my left era hasn't popped - yet!  I swear I am going to be running and I'll just topple over once this decide to blow.  

The travel time was approximately 25 hours, add into the mix a 12 hour time difference, and a schedule which normally includes eating dinner at 7pm (or earlier), then I'm just all kinda messed up.

Did I mention I didn't get to take a nap?!  OMG. lol

Anyways, even with all of these crazy things going on, I still managed to go for a morning run...  check packages, go grocery shopping (OMG greek yogurt here is butt expensive), go to the beach (2 actually), meet up with some besties for dinner and another dinner at the house!

This morning, I didn't sleep well, I've been up since 4am, I'm sure one of these days, I'll crash and I'll be able to sleep properly, until then - Starbucks!  hahaha.


First picture back - 0611am.

New Reef slippahs my fav!

Morning Jog

Waiting for the bus

Nap time

#yum

Unagi. 

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: