Monday, March 17, 2014

hello hello. scandal. movies. apps.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been blogging.  Besides the sun, running, looking for an internship, selling stuff on eBay, teaching, working out, coordinating events and planning my remaining time here in Spain, I've been binge watching American television.  OMG.  Yes, I know... at least I'm caught up on Brooklyn nine nine, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, New Girl, Nashville, RuPaul's Drag Race, not to mention I got to watch the first two season of Scandal (OMFG - SO GOOD)... ha ha, I will watch the 3rd and current season, but I am limiting myself to 1 episode a day.

Oh yeah, I also watched a couple of movies.... Perks of being a Wallflower (awesome movie), About Time (which I definitely need to get my hands on the soundtrack)...

Apps... Ok, my current favorite app is 
Quiz Up - Available both on iOS and Android - this game is awesome, there are many different topics, and you can challenge friends or anyone around the world with the application.

Music - I am currently in love with Frozen.  OMG.  Let it go is something on my repeat list.  Funny, huh?!  

Well, I am off to bed (maybe 1 more episode of Scandal)... 

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: