Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Gadget of the Month - March 2014

Hey everyone!

Yes, you know I love my gadgets and this is my favorite gadget (not to mention useful).

My gadget of the month is this 4 in 1 USB cable!  WOW.

Yeah, I know a USB cable, but seriously, it has 4 separate ports:
1) Micro USB -  most Android devices
2) Lightning Port - most new Apple devices
3) Micro USB 3.0 -  Samsung Galaxy Note 3.0 and other external HD
4) 40 pin connector - older Apple devices

Yup, and I'm giving one of these away as well!

1) Subscribe to my YouTube page
2) Leave a comment on the YouTube video below 
(Yes, you'll have to click it, open it and leave a comment)
Comments on this blog do not count

Giveaway open worldwide!  =D




CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: