Sunday, March 09, 2014

Weekend... 09.mar.2014 #mividaengalicia

On Saturday, I went to the Opera.  It was great, I was pleasantly surprised by the string section and the female vocal.  It was my first time seeing an opera in German with Spanish subtitles.


Sun?!  Yes, there was sun this weekend.  Oh how awesome.  Still not as hot as Hawaii, but hey I'll take it.  Somewhat missing some crazy desert heat right about now and just tanning like bacon on a hot frying pan - yes, i'd probably sizzle as well.



Yes, its official - I am going on a diet.  Time to get back into shape.  I've been sick the past couple of weeks and time to focus on health!  I bought a blender and a ton of different fruits along with protein so I'll be having some form of fruits and vegetables every day - which isn't normal for me - hooray for carbs and meat.  I'm surprised how tasty everything is - then again I put peanut butter with everything. #yum.



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: