Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TravelTalk - Porto

My first full day of sun with my feeling well...

Today was a pretty awesome day. I walked, I talked, I ate, I ate, I ate (you get the idea) mostly pastries, I don't normally eat lunch when traveling to save money and if I do, its a cheap meal. Fortunately, food here in Porto is great. :-)

I love pastries and Porto is where its at. Not to mention the cheap café con leite (.70€).

Everyone has different ideas about traveling and mine is quite a bit different.  I haven't gone to too many touristic sites (I figure ill be back with friends - so I can do all that then). Haha.

Today was don't bring the map, walk and discover day, which Porto is quite small, so getting lost is nearly impossible and all almost everyone speaks Spanish and/or English. 

Well, I wanted to share some pics with you... Pics were taken with my HTC One X+ and I don't think ill be carrying around my regular camera, the photos look pretty good, don't they?!

Well, thanks for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: