Sunday, June 02, 2013

SpainTalk - A hui hou Ferrol

Aloha everyone!

It has been quite some time since I wrote a blog.  I haven't had internet access.

There has been so much going in the past couple of days.

I am officially moved out of the apartment and everything is spic and span.  Today, I also had to spend quite a bit of time studying since I was a bit behind with everything going on.

Wow, I can't believe it has been 8 months.  I know not everyone reads my blog... but since I am the worst person at saying goodbye (seriously), I'll say my farewells on my blog.

Weird thing is I rarely say goodbye.  Probably because I because I don't believe in good byes, so I guess I should introduce a new phrase, "A hui hou" which means - until we meet again.  Which is the case since I am going to leave in the next city over, even if I wasn't staying in Galicia, I would come back, I've been fortunate to have made a few friends along the way and I know good friends aren't easy to come by.

Special thanks to everyone at EOI.

A hui hou...


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time

No comments: