Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another great year...

Yes, today is the day.

Today is my good friend's birthdy, Ms. Sarai Silva.  Fortunately, we share the same birthday.  Funny thing is, I didn't realize that most or the people in my life are geminis... And the rare few that can put up with us... Hahaha

32 has been awesome year.  It's my first time living in a foreign country as an adult. 

Well, the draft of my blog was deleted... So writing a 2nd time, though its always harder to remember to capture the words that I previously wrote.

Today, was a great day, just relaxing and pastry hopping.  No bars for me on my birthday, this is a time for reflection and grateful for another year on this planet.

Some people make new years resolutions... For me its birthday resolutions, this year, I want to learn how to skateboard, maybe try cliff diving, and unicycling and of course relaxing.  The weird thing is I can complete release all control when I am traveling, no plans nor itinerary, doesn't matter if the train is late or is I miss the bus, I'm trying to learn to incorporate this into my normal life.

I also want to highlight my favorite nonprofit organizations.

Kiva, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Life Foundation.

Thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes from all over the world.  You I've made this day very special and made me feel more special than I sometimes feel.  Thanks for your kind words.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: