Saturday, May 04, 2013

ESLTalk - Frequency Dictionary

Now that I'm bedridden, I'm studying full speed ahead with my books.

One little tip I wanted to share with my blog readers is don't study everything in your book!

As someone who has taken a lot of tests (from GRE [Graduate Records Examination], GMAT [Graduate Management Admission Test) its about studying smartly.  I was really debating between a Masters in Medical Anthropology, Public Health and a Masters in Business Administration.  Funny thing is I gained admission for my MBA, but decided Public Health was more for me.  At one point, I was even studying for MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) to become a doctor, but after looking at the curriculum, I didn't really want to go to school for another 6 years or more. 

What are we talking about? haha, frequency dictionary.

I have one in Spanish which lists the 5,000 most used words in Spanish, which I am studying... 

For you, CLICK HERE to access the English Frequency Dictionary.  =]

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: